The “content:/com.android.browser.home/” is a link code which is used browsers to configure the default homepages. In each time when you buy smartphones and to integrate with the handset also you can get the default page. And if you don’t like the browser set default homepage, you can change it. Here we explain the “content:/com.android.browser.home/” application and the manual.
By default, with the simple Android web browser, most Android phones are pre-installed. Through writing this question “content:/com.android.browser.home/” in the Android web browser’s default URL bar, one of the major mobile web browsers allows you to change the browser. If you can’t find a way to change your Android smartphone’s default browser homepage, you may need to go a little under the hood to find other ways to change it.
It is a link that works with default web browsers and helps with homepage customization. This link works on any web browser since your device settings set the browser as default. If the browser is not set to default, this connection may display errors, as your file “ERR FILE NOT FOUND” was not found, or the file was moved or deleted.
In some cases, error 404 may also be seen Not. All browsers require their users to own their default homepage. While most are Google, some users use Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo as well. Nevertheless, if your apps are content:/com.android.browser.home/ or Google and you don’t like it, you can move to any other search engine.
What is content://com.android.browser.home/?
When you buy a smartphone each time with the pre-installed application when it comes to some extension browsers. So when you click on any connection to open it will always ask you about the window you want it to open in. To that end, content:/com.android.browser.home/ has a code connection. An internet browser has a subjective view that enables its users to set up a home page.
- Open the Google browser app by default.
- Click the menu button on the top-right side of the screen that is most likely available.
- Click the “Settings” menu and then drill down to the sub-menu until you find the “Android Browser Settings” option. Click on that once you’ve found it.
- Open the settings to’ General.
- Finally, click the’ Homepage’ button.
- Now enter the URL you want to set on the default page or select the option for the blank page.
Therefore, you can easily configure apps for your smartphone, whether new or old, with the Android home browser (content:/com.android.browser.home/) to set the default browser on your Android mobile device If you’re familiar with Android, you may be aware that most of the settings are identical on various Android smartphones.
One should bear in mind that your default browser synchronizes any piece of your browsing data, including your emails and social media usage data. Showing the default web browser must be wisely selected to safeguard your data and protect your privacy from access by third parties. That’s why you choose Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to be your default web browser.
How to set a homepage on your default Internet browser using “content://com.android.browser.home/”?
- Open the tab you set as your default web browser.
- You will see a menu option with three dots at the top-right corner.
- To access settings, tap this menu.
- A settings icon will appear on the dropdown menu.
- This menu will have the “Set Homepage” option.
- Tap the settings option on the homepage, and you’ll be prompted to enter the URL.
- Enter your favorite homepage Site URL.
- You are done, and you are good to go.
An alternative way to selecting the default homepage
The few secret ways to adjust the themes by design still are behind the curtain. Defining the default homepage in your Android smartphones is a particular function. There are always different ways for different browsers to change the home page. The.com material deals primarily with these uses. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to change your default browser.
We’re trying to explain how you can set your account to default. With this method, you can set the content comfortably to your Android device:/com.android.browser.home/. You no longer need to worry about the annoying pop-up window that asks you to select a browser whenever you want to search the Internet for something.
- Open your default web browser and visit your home page on the website you wish to use.
- Now click the menu button.
- You can notice an option called “Save bookmarks on the URL page.” When using Chrome, press the Star icon in the address bar.
- Now push the menu button again and look for possible bookmarks.
- Remember that you can even do that in some cases by visiting the post.
- Only press on and keep the bookmark or history page.
- A new menu that includes an option called to set as homepage will appear.
As we know, content:/com.android.browser.home is the default URL for an Inbuilt app on android devices. Because the browser itself is even worse because it looks very bad because the interface isn’t good, users don’t like this homepage. To delete content:/com.android.browser.home/ as your homepage, follow the steps below.
- Start the default Installed Web browser Select menu settings and then select the menu option.
- Tap General now, and click pick Homepage.
- Type the URL or search engine you want to save to your default homepage.
- Tap Button Save.
The content://com.android.browser.home/ maybe you should plan on getting away from bloated and inferior applications, using something with a safe, fast, and elegant rendering engine. In previous pages, you can test my suggestions.
All of them have a lot of plugins and other deals to help you boost your productivity and make browsing a little easier on your mobile device. An easy way to customize the home page of an Android browser. You will enter that in the URL bar, and you’ll get the settings to configure the home page of the android browser. And if you’re using the Android Chrome browser, the best solution with the possible steps is also listed above.
Read more: Confirm Form Resubmission Error