Deltanet is a network through which current employees and veterans of Delta Air Lines can access information relating to human resources, personal data and confidential company information intended only for employee use. Main links to this portal can be found on official website’s URL page.
The dlnet.delta.com login not only assists employees in accessing personal information but also in communicating with fellow employees and enhancing their skills to provide the best possible service to customers. The platform makes it easy for workers to access the information they require to make their jobs more efficient.
What is Deltanet?
Huff Daland Dusters started aerial crop dusting service in the 1920s. It then grew into an airline industry. It currently serves 160 million travellers across national and international locations. It is recognized as a primary American carrier, headquartered at Atlanta. All domestic and international networks are extensive, covering six continents. The subsidiaries are estimated to fly more than 5,000 flights a day.
There are over eight thousand employees employed by the company and its subsidiaries. The central hub of the airline is at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. It is considered to be one of the busiest airports as per passenger traffic. The loyalty program operated by Delta Airlines is known as SkyMiles.
When they engage fellow employees through the portal, they can see a lot about the organization. We know how to better support passengers in different destinations with information about areas such as hotels and attractions.
Delta Passport ID to get your password back and to start logging in to dlnet.delta.com. If you are an employee of Delta Air Lines and are thus an authorized user of the Deltanet platform, you will first need to have an account. To get your login credentials, you can register for the statement in Link 3.
Incorrect login information entry more than 3 times will block your account, and you will not be able to log into the portal until after 30 minutes. Also, login errors will occur if your firewall or popup blocker is enabled, so disable any of these until attempting to login.
Delta Employee Login
Go to website for the Delta workplace portal. You can access it through dlnet.delta.com, or ssaa.delta.com. Each of these addresses will take you to the new Delta Extranet website, ssaa.delta.com After you have accessed the Delta Extranet landing page, you will find the Delta employee login menu in the middle of the screen.
- You will need to enter your Delta login user ID or PPS number in the first blank area of the login menu. If you need them, your human resources manager will be able to provide details.
- You need to type your unique Delta Extranet password in the field below.
- If this is the first time you open your employee account at Delta, you don’t have a unique password. Instead, you’ll need to use the HR department’s Lock.
- You will need to set up a password for your account after you use your PIN. This is the password that you will use to access your account from now on.
- If you do not have a PIN and can’t register your account, please contact your HR department.
- To complete the process, click on the “Sign In” button.
You will definitely be taken to the landing page of the dlnet delta extranet web site. To log in, it is important to provide user with the delta net account information you send, this is your personal Delta Passport ID, normally the employee’s 9-digit PPR number. Simply enter your Passport ID and Password. To check your account, click on the “Sign in” button and you’ll be taken to your personal portal.
Delta Employee Login in Mobile
You can also take a mobile device to reach the Delta Extranet landing page. To access your employee account on Delta Extranet, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Delta Extranet portal using one of the above URLs, either dlnet.delta.com or deltanet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com, respectively.
- Type your login information in the correct fields in Delta Extranet. If this is the first time you are accessing your Delta employee account, we recommend you use your computer.
- To complete the login process press the button
At the Delta login page, you are instructed on how the content available on the portal may be used. The only intended for the authorized users and cannot be reproduced or shared externally on other sites, including social media. Doing that is a violation that can lead to termination of employment at Delta Air Lines or other disciplinary actions.
Benefits for the employees
Delta Travel Privilege/ delta travel net is the industry’s heartburn. You will be issued with complete rental plan instructions, but essentially you can use your travel privileges anywhere after completing 30 days of service with the company.
- Health coverage, including medical, dental and vision options depending on where you reside
- Vision services through Davis Vision
- Domestic partner program which includes medical, dental and vision
- Dental coverage with 3 options to choose $50,000
- The life insurance cover offered by Delta
- Free disability benefit
- Additional life / dependent life/accident group / private pilot insurance
- Employee assistance system which focuses on your extranet delta mental and emotional well-being
- The landing page is very flexible spending accounts to cover eligible expenses
Delta Extranet Login Troubleshooting
Forgetting your login credentials is the most common issue you may experience with the Delta Extranet login procedure. Keep in mind that the login menu on Delta Extranet is case sensitive. Make sure your Caps Lock button is not turned on while attempting to fill in the fields of the Delta Extranet login.
When you think your login credentials have been lost, you should click on the “Forgot Username or Password?”Connect below the login menu for Delta Extranet. This will guide you to the Recovery page for Delta Extranet login. You will then be able to retrieve or change any lost login information.
For Delta login issues you can not solve, call the Delta technical support department.