Syndicate Bank is a commercial bank of India. The bank was started in 1925 in Udupi district in Karnataka. In the beginning its objective was to provide financial assistance to the local weavers of Udupi. It followed the Pigmy Deposit Scheme initially, according to this scheme the bank officials come to the doorsteps to collect the deposits.
Syndicate bank has many branches in many states as well as union territories too. In the earlier days, the bank was called Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited, later twenty other banks merged together with this bank and it was renamed as Syndicate Bank Limited. This happened in 1964.
The bank has its Zonal offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Lucknow, Mumbai and Kolkata. It has over 95 Regional offices. Regional offices are those offices that control the business operations and functioning of Zonal offices.
Syndicate Bank Net-Banking
Syndicate bank offers the feature of net-banking for its users who wish to manage their account activities online.
So, if you are a customer of Syndicate Bank and wish to activate your internet banking services. You just need to follow these steps:
- Visit the following link to go to the net-banking site of the bank.
- Click on ‘New User? Register Here’ option.
- On the next screen, input your account number and Email address.
- Click on the ‘Validate’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP
- Next you will have an option to select – “User ID and DOB” or “ATM Card and Expiry date”.
- Select one of them and input it.
- In the next step, you need to enter the last credit or last debit transaction details and an image captcha.
- Click on Next.
- The next screen will show two options: “Generate Only Login Password” and “Generate Login and Transaction Password” as well as an option “SMS base OTP” and “SyndProtect 2FA Transaction password.”
- Select the options-“Generate Login and Transaction Password” and “SMS based OTP”.
Syndicate Bank Online Banking
Your registration for internet banking is complete now and you will receive the emails with all the details which are the Login password and the reference number.
You can now login and use all the features of net banking by simply visiting the link syndonline.in/ .
To login, you need to enter the User ID which is basically your customer ID written on the bank passbook. The password was sent to your email. Now if you want to set the password according to your choice you just need to login and click the option for “Change your login password” and then enter the old password which was sent to your email and then enter the new password.
You are now done with registration and login process for net-banking in Syndicate Bank.