In this technology-driven world, few individuals are interested in buying sewing machines. Individuals have switched to readymade stuff apart from stitching clothes and showing their creativity. There are various highly-advanced sewing machines available in the market. But many fashion designers and beginners are interested in sewing machines for home use.
A good sewing machine improves your creativity level and skill set. You don’t have to purchase that old traditional machines. They are quite complex and bulky. Even the pro fashion designers don’t prefer such traditional sewing machines. Such sewing machines just strain your neck, back, and also your legs.
In this 21st century, sewing machines have adopted modern technologies, which makes stitching more interesting. The highly-advanced sewing machines are featured with several foot pressers, in-built stitches, and length adjustments. These features make your job more easy and effortless. If you are a beginner, then you should wisely invest your money in a perfect sewing machine.
Yes, investing money in a sewing machine according to your requirements is always exciting. This article will be purely based on the latest sewing machines. We’ll briefly discuss about the buying guide and benefits of the sewing machines.
There are various sewing machine brands available in the market. Choosing a perfect machine according to your requirements, is quite challenging. You cannot just blindly trust on the sellers. Various sellers are making money by fooling the buyers and tempting them to purchase the highly-advanced sewing machines. You should become independent when it comes to choosing a sewing machine according to your requirements.
Therefore, to get rid of this problem, after researching for hours, we’ll mention the buyers’ guide for the sewing machines. Our buyers’ guide will undoubtedly help you to purchase a perfect machine according to your budget and requirements.
This was just a quick information about the sewing machines. If you are serious about buying a sewing machine, then you are at the right place. After reading this article, your doubts will be cleared, and you’ll get a clear idea about your desired sewing machine. So let’s first start with the list of top 10 sewing machines of 2019-2020.
List of Top 10 Best Sewing Machines for Home Use in 2020
Singer Promise 1408 Auto Zig Zag Sewing Machine (White)
Singer Promise 1408 sewing machine is perfect for beginners and pro fashion designers. This is the best selling sewing machine in India. This machine is featured with eight built-in stitches. This machine is made up of high-quality metal, which makes it more durable. Singer Promise 1408 comes with a two-year manufacturer warranty. Therefore you can blindly invest your money on this machine.
Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine
The next machine which comes in our list is again from the brand Singer. This machine comes with 6 in-built stitches. It is one of the best sewing machines in India. This machine features various advanced features such as Simple Stitch Selection, etc. Singer provides a two-year warranty on this machine.
Usha Janome Wonder Stitch Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine (White)
The next machine which comes in our list is manufactured by USHA. This brand is the leader in the market when it comes to the sewing machines. Usha Janome machine is featured with automatic needle threading and automatic Feed Dog Drop. It has 13 in-built stitches to give a perfect finish to your fabric. This machine also comes with a 2 years warranty.
Singer Tradition 2250 Electronic Sewing Machine (White)
Singer Tradition FM 2250 Sewing Machine is highly recommended by Amazon. This machines feature Easy stitch selection and Four-Segment Feed Dog System, which keeps your fabric in the same direction. The needle positions of this machine can also be changed easily. Like the previous machine, it also comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty.
Usha Janome Dream Stitch Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine (White and Blue)
This machine by USHA is highly recommended by the pro designers. It is also featured with seven built–in-stitches including buttonhole stitch. This machine is quite lightweight and comes with various advanced features. Apart from that, this machine also comes with a 2 years manufacturer warranty.
Usha Janome Allure Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine (White)
The next machine is also from the famous brand, Usha. This machine also features circular stitching and 13 in-built stitches. The built-in material of this machine is made up of high-quality metal. This machine is perfect for a longer run, and it also comes with a two-year manufacturer warranty.
Usha Janome Excella Automatic Zig-Zag Sewing Machine (White/Blue)
We cannot keep the machines by Usha away from our list. This automatic sewing machine features a free arm for easy handling. It comes with in-built 23 stitches for perfect designing options. The in-built material of this machine is made up of aluminium. Apart from that, two- year manufacturer warranty is available with this machine.
Usha Janome Stitch Magic Sewing Machine
The next machine on our list is also from the Indian brand, Usha. This machine comes with an automatic needle threading and free arm to give a perfect finish to your fabric. It also comes with in-built 23 stitches including buttonhole stitch. This machine is made up of aluminum body and comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Usha Janome Dream Maker 120 35-Watt Computerized Sewing Machine (White)
Usha machines are dominating our list. This machine is also manufactured by Usha, and it comes with various advanced features. It also comes with a computerized screen for faster navigation. The speed controllers of this machine are perfect for every fabric. This machine also features two-year manufacturer warranty.
Singer Simple 3223 Red Automatic Sewing Machine Including 23 Built-in Stitches, Sewing Light
The next machine come in our list is by Singer brand. This machine features in-built 23 stitches and a free arm for comfortable sewing. The best feature of this machine is the Four-segment feed dog system. This machine also comes with 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Buyers Guide For Sewing Machines
- There are different types of highly-advanced sewing machines. The mechanical sewing machine is perfect for traditional users. Beginners can also use this machine. Electronic sewing machine features a single motor and also helps you to control the speed. Computerized sewing machines are quite expensive and only meant for pro designers. The LCD screen of this machine makes your job easy.
- There are various sewing machines brands are available in the market. Singer is the only brand, which is perfect for beginners and pro designers. Juki and Usha are some budget-friendly brands, and beginners can focus on this brand. The built-in material of your desired machines should be made up of high-quality metal.
- When it comes to price, you should start comparing the prices from offline and online stores. High-quality sewing machines are made up of plastic. Buying cheaper machines is not a good option; therefore, invest some extra money to buy a perfect sewing machine.
- Your desired machines should be quite durable and portable. You cannot carry bulky machines anywhere. Therefore your machine should be easy to carry and feature multiple storage options.
- In simpler words, you have to research alot before blindly purchasing your sewing machine. It’s essential that you should check every technical feature of your desired machines.
- When it comes to warranty, you have to be particular in this matter. Many offline sellers doesn’t provide warranty cards and details with the sewing machine. Therefore, you should never trust the seller’s word.
- Never hesitate to ask because it’s your right to clear all your doubts. Any machine you choose should have a manufacturer warranty for atleast two years. Never purchase a machine which comes with one-year warranty.
Benefits Of Purchasing These Sewing Machines
- Sewing machines mentioned in this article are based on various parameters. After hours of research, we have picked the best sewing machines available in the market. To choose a perfect machine, trust on our well-researched buyers’ guide.
- As a beginner, you don’t have to focus on highly-advanced machines. You can go for Singer lightweight machines which are already mentioned in our list. Apart from that, when it comes to price, the majority of machines on our list are quite budget-friendly.
- The only thing which you have to do is to focus on the significant points of our buyers’ guide. These points will surely help you purchase the perfect machine.
- You can even purchase the Singer’s computerized machine to enhance your creativity level and skill set. Never forget to check the technical specification, which is already mentioned in our list.
- In simpler words, you don’t have to read other articles and videos to purchase a sewing machine. Our well-researched buyers’ guide and details about the machines are enough for you.
This was all about the sewing machines and their different types. We would like to end this article here and hope you liked our content.