Do you want 24*7access to your bank account? It is not possible to go to the bank all the time, obviously. Wanna pay bills at one click? You can even pay bills meanwhile sitting on the sofa in front of the television. Yeah, that’s right. It is easy to pay bills online. Have you heard about Standard Chartered Online Banking? If no, then this article is going to help you a lot.
Standard Chartered is a multinational banking company for online transactions anywhere anytime. It is a combination of chartered banks of India and Australia and standard banks of British and America. As you all know, internet banking is a sensation nowadays.
This will help you in doing e-shopping, paying electricity bills and many more things. Standard chartered online banking is highly secured and also convenient to use. Even for NEFT and RTGS, you don’t need to visit the bank. You can transfer funds using standard chartered net banking. You can make your transaction record as well.
They are not going to provide you passbook sort of things but will mail you the details of your transactions, that too at zero charges. These services are paperless so save trees. Now, the question is how to avail all these facilities. How to get yourself registered to this? Follow the following steps to get yourself registered.
SCB Net Banking Registrations
You should definitely get yourself registered to this wonderful thing. There are two ways to get yourself registered, one is online, and the other one is the offline method. So, here it goes:
- Visit the nearby branch of a standard chartered bank.
- Get the activation form for net banking there, fill it up and submit it back to the bank executive.
- After submission, you will receive a unique customer ID and password at your residential address.
- Now, you can start using net banking services.
If you do have a credit card or debit card issued by SCB, then you can follow these steps for net banking registrations:
- Go to the official site of standard chartered bank.
- Go to the main login page.
- Click on ‘new registration’.
- Fill the details required as on your credit card or debit card.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP in the given space.
- Go to the next page and create your unique user ID and password.
- Now you’re registered for net banking.
SCB Online Banking login
Once you have completed the registration process, you can make the transactions. You need to login to your id. For that, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of SCB.
- Go the login page. Enter your credentials there and log in to your id.
- Now you can make payments anywhere, anytime but don’t forget to log out once your work is done.
So this was all about Standard Chartered Online Banking registrations. It is very convenient to use. It will save your time and energy as you don’t need to go to the bank and stand in those long queues.